Django Unchained


 I’m looking for freedom, looking for freedom
And to find it, cost me everything I have
Well I’m looking for freedom, I’m looking for freedom
And to find it, may take everything I have


There's a certain kind of rock'n'roll that you'll only find in the cinema: Tarantino rock'n'roll. His movies rock like no other.

When I was 14 years old I went to the cinema in Aarhus, Denmark and saw a movie called Pulp Fiction. It was a mind-blowing, jaw-dropping experience. Last night I saw Django Unchained in Imperial, the largest cinema here in Copenhagen and it was the same kind of mind-blowing, jaw-dropping experience all over again. Like it has been every time a new Tarantino movie is out.

I'm honestly happy Tarantino is around. Life would be a little less entertaining without him.

Comments